Insight Special Edition: Private Equity In Sub-saharan Africa - EMPEA
This Special Edition of the EMPEA Insight Series offers the most detailed look yet into Private Equity in Sub-Saharan Africa, including analytics on fundraising, investment and exits as well as profiles of key individual markets.
- Overview of Private Equity in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Macroeconomic Environment
- Fundraising Trends
- Investment Trends
- Market Spotlights (South Africa, Nigeria, EAC, Frontier Markets)
- Spotlight: Africa’s Growing Middle Class
- Key Investment Sectors (Infrastructure, Financial Services, Agribusiness)
- Exit Trends
- Impact Case Studies: Brandcorp, Southey, Letshego
View the EMPEA website.
Ethos Private Equity is a primary sponsor of this publication and contributed the following:
- Ngalaah Chuphi, Partner, Ethos Private Equity: "The South African Story"
- Brandcorp: Impact Case Study
This release follows the recent launch of EMPEA's Africa Council, comprised of senior representatives from among its leading Members in the African private equity community. The advisory group will provide strategic input as well as informal guidance and feedback on EMPEA’s research and other activities relating to the African private equity industry. For more information, please click here